Press Street Station is a beautiful, airy event venue at the corner of Homer Plessy Way (formerly Press Street) and Royal Street, where the historic Faubourg Marigny and Bywater neighborhoods meet. Like much of NOCCA’s campus, it features architectural details from the room’s long history as a railway facility and warehouse. The 2015 restoration added modern updates, including glass garage doors that can be rolled up during nice weather, a marble bar, flat-screen TVs, and of course, a professional kitchen.
- Capacity with tables and chairs: 74 people inside, 24 people outside, 98 people total
- Capacity with chairs only, theatre-style: 100 people
- Capacity standing: 200 people
- Interior seating: 9 four-tops (36 seats), 12 two-tops (24 seats), 14 bar seats
- Exterior seating: 4 four-tops (16 seats) and 4 two-tops (8 seats)